As you are probably aware the trends in London move very fast, whether we are talking about fashion, music, haircuts, or food and drink. We of course are interested in food and drink so we were very interested when we found this new Instagram feed which is plotting London`s latest food crazes through the use of a Food Tube map.
Wren Kitchens Food Tube Map
Wren Kitchens are behind this particular Instagram feed and they have put together a very good map showing all the tube stations in the centre of London with details of where you can get the latest food crazes from. Here are just a few of the trendy foods along with where you can pick them up and what the name of the eating establishment is:
- Rainbow Bagels – Aldgate East – Beigel Bake
- Liquid Gold Latte – Bayswater – Farm Girl
- Avocado Bubble Waffles – Piccadilly Circus – Bubble Wrap
- Vegan Rum & Pineapple Doughnuts – Bond St – Cross Town
- Fried Horlicks Ice Cream – Goodge St – BAO Fitzgrove
- Ice Cream Nachos – Tottenham Court Rd – Chin Chin Dessert Club
- The Vegan Mac Daddy Burger – Notting Hill Gate – Dirty Bones
- Pink Haze Acai Bowl – Baker St – The Good Life Eatery
- Free From Fro Yo – Oxford Circus – Vorica
- Charcoal Brioche Burger – Paddington – Darcie & May
The above is just 10 of the eateries on the Food Tube map which we found particularly appealing. You can check out the full Food Tube Map below and you can also check out the Wren Kitchens blog at this following link: Food Tube Map. Next time we go down to London we will definitely checking out the map to sample some of the above, fried horlicks ice cream sounds a must as does vegan rum and pineapple doughnuts!!
Ethical Food Suppliers
Now if you run any sort of food establishment we must point out that to get the very best food and drink ingredients for your business you should contact us here at Global Foods & Provisions Ltd. We are ethical food suppliers who source the finest products so please give us a call on 0161 660 3380 if you are interested.